This brought back memories of being a child and mixing butter and sugar together and eating it with a spoon because it tasted sooo good. Too bad the days of not worrying about calories are long over for me. This dip comes together in 5 minutes and is a great addition to any party or dessert table. The group we had over for Superbowl yesterday loved it. I served it with pretzels because I love salt.
- 1 8-ounce package cream cheese, softened
- 1/2 cup butter, softened
- 1 cup powdered sugar
- 2 tablespoons brown sugar
- 1 1/2 teaspoons vanilla
- 1 cup chocolate chips
- Cream together cream cheese and butter.
- Add all remaining ingredients and mix until well-combined.
- Serve with graham crackers or apple wedges.